Thread: Not able to install apk in Bluestack

Not able to install apk in Bluestack

I am trying to install a few apk files in Bluestack. But it is not working. Before I use to double click on the file and it gets install automatically. But now it is not working. I am unable to find the app in Bluestack menu. I had tried to do this a number of time. When I double click on apk it starts and shows it is installation. But when I check in the menu it is not there. I do not want to re-install Bluestack because I will loose all the previously installed apps and games. I am not sure how to take backup.

Re: Not able to install apk in Bluestack

There are chances that app is damage due to which you are unable to see it in Bluetstack. Just restart your pc and check back. When you are installing a app it is good if you can exist Bluestack and then start it back again. Bluetstack is one of the best android simulator and I am quiet sure you wont get anything better than this. Instead of uninstalling just run the setup over existing one. It will not remove your old file. And after that there are chances that it might start working fine as it was before.

Re: Not able to install apk in Bluestack

You can take backup through third party backup apps. And you can then copy that in your internal partition. All you have to do is download a backup app first. And then download ES File Explorer. Now run the backup software. This will copy all the apk files, content in a folder. Use Es Explorer to go in the folder and copy the backup. Click on lan and paste that on any shared Folder. Re-install Bluestack and restore the backup through same app. That's it. This will be easy for fixing the problem you are facing.