Thread: Windows 7 slow after installing Corel Draw Suite

Windows 7 slow after installing Corel Draw Suite

I do not know what happen to my system. It is getting slow after installing Corel Draw. Whenever I turn on the pc AVG keeps on scanning. That slow down the pc more. I want a bit help to increase the speed. I have a Core i3 processor with 2GB ram. And this is enough for using pc for day to day usage. I do not install games on the same. Before it works fine. I want to use Corel Draw for some editing work and now it is not working fine. I want a bit help to resolve the issue.

Re: Windows 7 slow after installing Corel Draw Suite

This kind of issue appear when your C drive is full. I am talking about Windows partition. If it is not having enough space inside then it will simply slow down. Just go in my computer and see how much space is left. Try to delete the files which are not required. You can right click on every folder and check the size. Delete files from your desktop. If they are important then move them to the internal partition. The more c drive is occupied the more slower system will be. It is better if you can clean it up fast.

I checked the C drive. I have a 50GB partition among which around 48.9GB is used up. And I also check the size of every folder. Here I found my User folder is consuming around 20GB and My Documents takes 2GB. I moved the file from My Documents and it is now around 300MB only. I also cleaned the recycle bin which freed up around 2GB more. And the User folder where I have a account. I cleaned that but still it shows me around 16GB occupied. I checked all folders inside that.

The remain amount of space is used by AppData. It is a hidden folder. You have to unhide that form folder option. It is not recommended to delete the files or folders from that manually. IT is good if you can use Disk Cleanup. Just run that and choose C drive from it. See the size used by everything inside. I think you will find temp as the highest space consuming folder. Delete the files and restart your pc. And then check back. This will be enough to resolve the issue and then check back.

Once you are done with cleaning your hard drive it is recommended that you must also remove the programs which you are not using. It is very important to do the same. Go in Control Panel and then click on uninstall program. Remove all those things which are not needed. This will reduce the amount of services running in the background. Click on start and then click on run. In the box type msconfig and hit enter. Go in startup and remove ticks from things which are not needed. And just reboot.

Try using CCleaner. It is a very nice pc cleanup utility that works really well and is capable of cleaning up your system. It is essential that you must wipe out everything to boost your system output. A number of time internal applications consume space and the temp folder keeps on rising up. It is good to keep the system clean. You can run ccleaner a number of time. There are some third party system tuneup software also. Just run that also. I am quiet sure that will also help you resolve the issue.