Thread: Want to organize photo and upload slideshow to youtube

Want to organize photo and upload slideshow to youtube

I have around 150 photos of my college days. I want to organize the same. Last weekend I just sat and deleted all unwanted one. And now there are some left which has the best memories. I am looking for a online way of sharing my files. I can upload them on Facebook but that will remain limited in the album. I want someway through which I can share them and show to others all at one. That is only possible if I upload that in the form of slideshow on youtube. I am using PowerPoint to create slideshow. It is possible to upload that on youtube.

Re: Want to organize photo and upload slideshow to youtube

First of all make two copies of your photos. Make a folder called as backup and copy all the photos in it. So that if you do changes in any other image it does not remains permanent. Second you have to compress your pictures to upload that on Facebook. I had seen people upload images directly which are in mb's. You can use Photoshop to save them. For that open all the images in photo shop click on file and choose save for web devices. Choose progressive compression and done. This wll reduce the file size and then upload the same.

There are so many online photo sharing website. You don't have to upload all of them on Facebook. You can use photo bucket. This one is a free image sharing site through which you can upload all your images and share them through a link. I keep many photos on that. You have android app for the same and you can access them through web browser. It is very easy to use. And it is good to keep a backup of your images before modifying them.

There is one tool that can give you all features you are looking for. You can use Picasa. It is a nice web based application through which you can not only backup your photos but you can also share with people easily. You can upload all your pics on it and use it. You can create a collage and also you can upload a slideshow directly on youtube through that. Just download the web based application of picasa and install it on you desktop. And then share the same.

It is right. You can use Picasa to create a movie of your images and then upload the same on YouTube. For that first you have to upload all the files on the same. Once done you have to click on movie button. And then you can upload the same to slideshow. Just click on the YouTube upload button. Add your YouTube login details and done. It is very simple to use and very effective also. I do not think there is anything simple than picasa.

Do that by downloading it on your pc. So that you can upload the same quiet easily. Picasa automatically sync all your photos online. You can upload and share that instantly. Other image sharing site does not help you much when it comes to creating a effective slideshow or collage. You can sort photos, you can upload them and simple share it. You can fix photos by making them better. It has a nice option to modify and enhance your photo output by editing it.

flickr is also a good site to use. It's free too.