Thread: Cropping videos on a free movie editor tool degrade the quality

Cropping videos on a free movie editor tool degrade the quality

I am trying to crop a video in a free movie editor software. It give me a option to shrink the video. But when I export the final video quality it is very dull. I am not able to get the exact hd quality as it was. I am bit annoyed with the same and looking for some more better solution. Is there a good video editor software available that can help me to crop my videos in a more better way. Like making the size low but not affecting the quality. Video gets blurry.

Re: Cropping videos on a free movie editor tool degrade the quality

When you are cropping just check the video output settings. Just ensure that it is set on hd mode. Most of the time this video editors use the default settings of producing a optimum quality video file. And they affect the entire video quality making things very dull. So you must verify the same properly. Each of this video player has option through which you can modify the video output settings. Just check that once and see whether it works well or not.

Better switch your video editor. The best one among all is Bigasoft Video Convertor. I am quiet share there is nothing best than this. This tool is just amazing and it offer you a full fledged video editing options. It is easy to use and has simple options. Like you can simply convert any video to any format as per your need. And you have a option to choose the output format. Like you can go with hd or any decent video quality that is enough for watching.

It is right. I am also using Bigasoft and it is one of the best video editor software. I am quiet there is nothing simpler than this. I am using it to convert various video format and it works very well. First of all this tool does not hurt the video file format by reducing its resolution or affecting its audio output. And it is works really smooth. It has a pre-configured settings through which you can get the kind of output format you are looking for.

There are many video convertors. The one which you are using might not be having the kind of output you are looking for. That is why you are getting the issue. The best thing you can do is simply test them first. And compare the videos. If the new one is also producing the same kind of audio format then you can skip it. And get another one. Do not go with free tools. They are mostly the bad one which does not give you a appropriate output.

You can try Total Video Convertor. It is also one of the best software through which you can convert files as per your need. This tool has a huge amount of file formats which you can use to product the right video and also modify its quality. I am using TVC from long time and I am able to get the best kind of video format. The best part of using this software is that it is very easy to use. You just have to load the file and choose the format you want. And convert the same.