Thread: Is Xbox Music better than iTunes

Is Xbox Music better than iTunes

Microsoft is going to provide their new kind of music service on the xbox. I am taking about Xbox Music here. I want a bit information on the same. A few articles on web about this says that this is going to be the best one and it is also better than iTunes. I am not aware that it is free or not. As far as I know you don't really pay for iTunes, you can just pay for the song
    that you have to donwload and add in your pc.

Re: Is Xbox Music better than iTunes

The service is already active and it is on you whether you want to go for that or not. The service called as Xbox Music offer you a online streaming option at a cost of $9.90 every month. And if you are paying for the entire month then you have to pay $99.90. The service will offer you amazing new music streaming service with many membership benefits. I am not really sure how better it can be. Unless we get any trail to test this out.

Re: Is Xbox Music better than iTunes

Before this Microsoft was using up Zune and now they had started with this new Xbox Music. I think Microsoft provide a direct access to iTunes or Spotify in the console that people can go for the music service they want. The service is not yet live it is just announced and I think in start people might get a few time to test it out. Here Microsoft is planing to provide you multi-platform music streaming service under one subscription.