Thread: how to find downloading link

how to find downloading link

how can we found downloading link of any thing.
    example, when we try to download something like game, movie or anything. some sites provide us exe file after downloading that,a downloader appear on screen that download our file in place of idm,fdm or any other. the downloader sites provide were very slow in downloading as comparison of regular downloader and also not works on slow internet.
    so is any there any way we can find direct link of downloading from site downloader

Re: how to find downloading link

You should first of all check the genuinity of the games or any other software before downloading it from any scam websites. There are many scammers on the internet who just publish all kind of craps or even malwares on their website with games or softwares or movies. Never trust this websites and only download from genuine websites like HBO, Sony, etc; you will have to pay few bucks as well for downloading or watching movies though.

Quote Originally Posted by expertz View Post
    You should first of all check the genuinity of the games or any other software before downloading it from any scam websites. There are many scammers on the internet who just publish all kind of craps or even malwares on their website with games or softwares or movies. Never trust this websites and only download from genuine websites like HBO, Sony, etc; you will have to pay few bucks as well for downloading or watching movies though.

still problem remains same.
    my problem is not that whether i download from genuine website by pay few bucks or download from freeware websites. problem is that when sometime we download any software or games an .exe of some kb will be downloaded first then we have to open that file and then an installer appear will appear on download for full software,film or game. that installer is very slow in downloading as compare our regular downloader. so i ask you all genius is there any way we found the downloading the link that installer so that we download from our reguler downloader

Quote Originally Posted by avtar singh View Post

still problem remains same.
    my problem is not that whether i download from genuine website by pay few bucks or download from freeware websites. problem is that when sometime we download any software or games an .exe of some kb will be downloaded first then we have to open that file and then an installer appear will appear on download for full software,film or game. that installer is very slow in downloading as compare our regular downloader. so i ask you all genius is there any way we found the downloading the link that installer so that we download from our reguler downloader
    Yes, those are all spam installers that download and install adwares, spywares and every other type of nasties in your pc along with the original software and game. The websites where this softwares are available deliberately include all kind of nasties and once you download and install it, then you can check in your Add and Remove program what all other bad softwares have been installed. This are all crap softwares and I would recommend you to stay away from it and download only from genuine sites. Otherwise be ready to get your computer compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by expertz View Post
    Yes, those are all spam installers that download and install adwares, spywares and every other type of nasties in your pc along with the original softwares and games. The websites where this softwares are available deliberately include all kind of nasties and once you download and install it, then you can check in your Add and Remove program what all other bad softwares have been installed. This are all crap softwares and I would recommend you to stay away from it and download only from genuine sites. Otherwise be ready to get your computer compromised.
    all right u win. actually why i ask this? i tried to download game "train simulator"
    when i click download link 665 kb of file downloaded when i open that, an installer will appear on desktop for full downloading. but i used mobile internet and the speed of mobile internet is very low as compare to broadband. when i opened installer every time msg appear check internet connection. so i ask this is any way to downlaod. allright thanks for replying

Quote Originally Posted by avtar singh View Post
    all right u win. actually why i ask this? i tried to download game "train simulator"
    when i click download link 665 kb of file downloaded when i open that, an installer will appear on desktop for full downloading. but i used mobile internet and the speed of mobile internet is very low as compare to broadband. when i opened installer every time msg appear check internet connection. so i ask this is any way to downlaod. allright thanks for replying
    So you were trying to download a game illegally from different spam websites which offer nothing but viruses and malwares to infect your pc. Either ways, as per the rules of the forums discussions on illegal activites is not supported, you can read the rules over here - Forum Guidelines & Terms of Service