Thread: No audio while important avi video from Movie Maker

No audio while important avi video from Movie Maker

I am trying to merge a few clips in movie maker. This all clips are taken from a mobile phone. All this videos are having audio. When I made a movie out of that by adding captions and images in between there is no audio in it. I am not able to figure out why. It is completely mute. I need some help here to fix this thing. I am using the latest version of Movie Maker and due to lack of audio I am not able to get proper output.

Re: No audio while important avi video from Movie Maker

What is the current format of your videos. If it is not in mp4 or avi then just get a good video convertor and convert it to windows readable format. Avi is the most common one. You can use Total Video convertor for the same. You can convert the videos and then import them in movie maker. It looks Movie Maker is not able to generate proper audio through your provided video clips. Just try to convert first and then test.

no need to convert in any other format, just keep it original form.
    search (avc) any video converter in google and dwonload, open your all video in it that u want 2 merge and then select merge option.

u can also change the format of ur video accoridng to ur choice also frame size too.

When you import the video you can see a tiny marking at the bottom of video clip. This shows that there is a audio in the file. You have to click on a video and at the top you can see Edit button under Video Tool. Just click on that and at the extreme left click on video volume. Just see that it is set to maximum. And then try to export the video back again. It will work. The audio might be muted due to which you are getting the issue.