Thread: How to root Bluestack and add more apps

How to root Bluestack and add more apps

I had installed Bluestack on my pc and it is working really fine. I want a bit help to root this android emulator. I am quiet unable to find any solution that can really help me to root the same and install different applications on it. Still there are few app which need root access and you cannot really remove it. I hope there will be some solution for the same. I want a test a few apps that only work on rooted devices. Can anyone help.

Re: How to root Bluestack and add more apps

It is a emulator not a complete OS installed on android phone. Then how can you root it. I do not think there is any option available. What you can do is install some root apps from Google Play. Or you can also download them from web. Like SuperSU. This apps comes in the form of apk that you have to install and root the same. Just try this out and I think it will work. You can then test out those apps.

Re: How to root Bluestack and add more apps

There is a way to root Bluestack but for that you have to install Bluetstack root package in your system. Then only it is going to work. I am not sure about the exact download location but you can try finding that on web. This package has a .exe file which will root the entire OS and you can do many changes in that. The process is very simple. Just get the package and test it out. There is no need to use root apps.