Thread: How to insert a dvd and flash files in Word

How to insert a dvd and flash files in Word

I am making a tutorial which is kept on a shared location. All files associated with the tutorial is in the same folder. Now I am looking for some way through which I can insert a video and flash file in Word. I cannot find any option other than inserting images. I want to add videos in between of text. There are some demo of examples mentioned in the file. And without that it will be not easy to understand. I can do that in PowerPoint but it is having a small page.

Re: How to insert a dvd and flash files in Word

You can do that in PowerPoint also and it will be more effective. There is a option available through which you can modify the page of PowerPoint and make it more large. You just have to click on Design and the top left you can see a page setup button. Just click on that and choose the type of page you want. You can set that as portrait to get exact page like Microsoft Word. I think in Word the video or flash files will not work.

Re: How to insert a dvd and flash files in Word

There is a way to insert audio and video files in Word. And you an also add flash files. But the files will not play. They will remain static. You have to double click on the icon to play. If you are ok with that then you just have to click on insert and then click on object. Then you have to click on Create from file. Just browse the files. Browse the videos or flash file you want and add that in word.