Thread: Out of margin error on Word while printing

Out of margin error on Word while printing

I am trying to print a attachment. It is an 11 page project work. When I am trying to hit print I am getting a out of margin error. The message says the page margin are out of range and cannot print. I am having a hp printer and never got this error before. What should I do to fix the problem. I had tried to make changes in the margin but still the same problem. It is not at all working. I hope there will be a option to fix the issue.

Re: Out of margin error on Word while printing

I think you must go in the printer properties and check the page settings. Most of the regular printer has A4 size limitation and the pages you have are bigger than that. You have to first fit the page in your printer margin and then it will work. You can reduce the font side, change the page layout, you can adjust extra spaces and then try back. Go in page layout first and there you can simply make changes in the margin.

Re: Out of margin error on Word while printing

I had got this same issue in document file which I had copied from my office. It was just a 7page file. I copied the text one by one in a new file and then it works. I was able to take print. Here the page size if is not proper you will get that error. You can copy the text one by one into a new file and you can see how much page. Like if you have 11 page file based on different paper size, then in regular A4 it can increase more.