Thread: Nvidia driver crashing on MSI GS70 STEALTH

Nvidia driver crashing on MSI GS70 STEALTH

I am trying to install a few new games in my notebook. I was having lots of issue before. I was removing applications as my system is working quiet slow. Now I am getting a nvidia driver crash message on my screen. And it keeps on coming up. I am unable to find any solution for the same. It usually happen when I try to launch a game. The system just give the message and the game fail to start. What should I do to resolve the problem.

Re: Nvidia driver crashing on MSI GS70 STEALTH

You can try re-installing the driver. That will help. You can go in the official site of nvidia and based on your graphic card you can download the latest drivers. Install them in your system and done. This will help you in fixing the issue. It happens a few time due to damage driver file it keeps on crashing and you are unable to get a proper fix. Just find the right drivers and test them back. It will help.

Re: Nvidia driver crashing on MSI GS70 STEALTH

There can be some application which is causing the issue. You can find that through event viewer where you will get detail error report on your problem. You can also find which file is casing the crash. You can try system restore also that can add a bit more stability in your system. Most of the time drivers crashes when they are unable to produce good resolution. You have to simply update the same. Re-insatalling will help.