Thread: iTunes crashing after Maverick update

iTunes crashing after Maverick update

I am not sure what a happen after Maverick update iTunes started crashing. I am not able to pay a single song. To play songs through home sharing I have to turn on iTunes and that is not working. I am stuck with this thing. I had restarted the system a number of time but it failed to work. Can anyone help me to to fix the issue. Why it is crashing. I through new update will boost the system output. But it created bugs.

Re: iTunes crashing after Maverick update

Just re-install iTunes. That will resolve the problem. Remove it and download the latest version from official site. Then install it back again and done. It will fix the issue. There are chances that after upgrade a few program gets unstable. You can also run Apple Diagnostic to find the issue. But to resolve the problem instantly you can just re-install it. I hope you are aware about the removing procedure.

I am having problem with home sharing settings. It was configured by my friend a month ago. I install Maverick and all settings are gone. I am not able to access songs on my ipad through wifi. I am not aware about the settings. How can I restore the old operating system back again. Is there a option. There are lots of things which are missing now. I cannot even access my shared videos in the mac pc.

Just download the latest version. Remove the old one. It looks the app is not properly updated that is why it is crashing. Once you get the latest version installed in your system it will be more stable and offer you better performance. You can remove it easily from your system. Go in Application folder for that and just drag that program to Trash. It will be removed and you can then install a fresh one back again.

A number of application can be unstable once new updates are applied. This is not a new issue. If after update also the app is not working then you have to use diagnostic. Diagnostic collect all required updates about crashing stuff. You can then on that basis troubleshoot your system. Similar to windows, mac also has a error reporting feature through which you can simply get rid of various issues. Try to checkout for new software update.

You can troubleshoot the issue by booting your mac in safe mode. To do that turn off your mac. Then turn it on back again and once you get that beep noise just hold the shift button. Do not release unless mac has started. The system will boot in safe mode. From here you can try removing the applications. Then install it back again. If iTunes i not crashing in safe mode then it means there are some apps which causing stability issue.