Thread: Automated android backup on Windows 8 PC

Automated android backup on Windows 8 PC

Want a auto backup software for my lava device. Recently after installing a new app the phone started restarting on its own. I have to run factory settings. I want some way through which I can simply keep the files in different places. I am using dropbox but that is only good for keeping photos and files. What about other stuff. Like the apk files and documents. I want some way through which I can sync my data with pc.

Re: Automated android backup on Windows 8 PC

I am also looking for a similar feature. When I was using Nokia the Nokia PC Suite works effectively nice in terms of backup and sync. After connecting my entire content was synced automatically. The most important thing that I need is sms and contacts. And whenever the phone has some issue I can restore that. But for android I am unable to find anything. There must be something like iCloud.

There is one app you can use. It is called as G Cloud. You can use this app to sync all your data on cloud. G Cloud Backup offer you unlimited storage. You can download a android and pc edition both. Once you create your account you have choices to upload things online. Through G Cloud you can backup Contacts, Call Log, Messages, Photos, Videos, Music, Calender and System Settings.

It can be done well through a pc suite software. One software that I know which works quiet effectively is Mobo Genie. This tool is really good for those who need a nice backup solution. It has a single backup button through which you can simply copy all the contacts from the phone to pc and you can also move the same back to the phone. You have to keep usb debugging on all the time to use the software.

I have a Lenovo phone. It has a backup and reset application in it. This app needs SD card. You can with single tap backup all the content the memory card. You can take backup wherever you want. Like when you are going to format the phone or when you have some issue. It is very nice to restore things back after factory settings. It is impressive and works fast. There are many similar apps available for android also.

PC suite software are bit different compared to a app. They have more features and they are more better in terms of output. you can simply manage your entire phone with it. Now there are few nice software on the web that you can try out. MobileGO is one of them. IT is widely used and it is very simple to use. This app also has a transfer option for Nokia phones. You can migrate your contacts through it.

MobileGO is a paid applications. You can try a demo of the same, but later on to use it you have to buy it. It is nice but there are free alternative available. One of them is MoboGenie. This app is quiet nice and I am using this from long time. The app provide instant connectivity. It also add the mobile usb drivers in the pc once connect. Being a universal application it works almost with all mobile phone. You won't face any connectivity issue.

I am using MOBILedit. This tool bring some more additional features on your device. It has a phone content manager. That means you can manage the entire content through it. You can transfer the contacts quiet easily through this on different places. It works effectively with all devices and it is not having any performance issue also. You can backup or migrate your phone apps quiet easily through the same.