Thread: System requirement to play Real Racing 3 on Windows PC through BlueStack

System requirement to play Real Racing 3 on Windows PC through BlueStack

I want to play hd android games on my pc. I want to play games like Real Racing 3. I want to know the minimum system requirement for that. Bluestack works well with regular apps but I am having a bit issue with hd games. I want some way to get them work more better. I am not having a graphic card in my pc. I hope this will be not needed because Bluestack is a emulator and can be manage the same through cpu and ram.

Re: System requirement to play Real Racing 3 on Windows PC through BlueStack

For gaming you will probably need a very good system. Because even if it is a emulator you require a good amount of hardware to run the apps and games. First you need is atleast 4GB of ram. And second you need 1GB gpu support with it or else the game will crash or will not start. So just test a few standard games first and then high end. If they does not work then you pc is not having enough hardware config.

My friend is having a 64bit processor with 8GB ram and 2GB Nvidia gpu. He able to play all hd games through Bluestack and they work really well. The same I tried on my Dell laptop which has Core i3 + 2GB + 1GB Nvidia gpu. But the output was poor. The game lags and does not launch really fast. You need a good gaming pc type configuration you want some good output from it. Or else things will be slow.

I am playing that. I have a Nvidia 650Ti graphic card. It is a 2GB card. RAM is 4GB and processor is AMD FX8350. I had installed real racing on Bluestack that works flawlessly. There is no issue at all. And I can play that on full screen also. Bluestack offers a full screen resolution for playing the game. It is really awesome. The game works nice and does not lag or freeze. You need a good hardware config for using this type of emulators.