Thread: Which is the best android simulator for windows pc

Which is the best android simulator for windows pc

I want help to find the best Android simulator for my Windows 7 pc. I want to play all android games on the pc but I am unable to find any good one. Long back I was using Bluestack. It was really buggy. It also make the system very slow. Is there any good one that I can download. Playing the games on mobile and tablet are so annoying. And it also drain the battery fast.

Re: Which is the best android simulator for windows pc

There is nothing better than Bluestack in the market. It is the best one. There was some issue in the old version but now the new one is just amazing. I am using it. You need a good system for that. You must also have a gpu for playing games or else the output will be very poor. It is good to have atleast 6GB of ram or else your system output will be really bad. So first check your system requirements and then only go ahead with the installation.

If Bluestack does not work on your system fine then you can try You Wave. It is quiet similar to bluestack. It is a nice android emulator that will give you many apps for free. You can test and download trial in your system. I had used this some weeks ago. I was just testing different android simulators and finally I found this one which works fine if you had a good system. For hd games you need more powerful hardware.

There is one more emulator that came out recently and I am sure it will help you in playing your android games and apps on your pc. It is called as manymo. You can download this and test it. I am having a bit issue with using Bluetstack. It make my system really slow when I turn it on. And many games lag in that. I think my graphic card is not capable of running those games. I had tested manymo which is quiet decent.