Thread: How to manually install games obb game cache data on Bluetstack

How to manually install games obb game cache data on Bluetstack

I had installed Bluestack in my pc. It is really nice compare to the last version. It is more optimized and has more better output. Here I want to some help through which I can manually copy paste the game cache data. My friend is having real racing 3 and he has passed many levels. I want that things in my pc. I had installed Real Racing and it is working fine, but I am on the starting level. I want to copy game cache file of my friend in my pc but I cannot see the folder in C:\Program Files (x86).

Re: How to manually install games obb game cache data on Bluetstack

I am also looking for the same. I had found a solution where to access the drive you will have to modify windows registry and then only it is accessible. But things are different here. I had tried that solution also and it failed to work. If we can get access to the internal storage then it will so amazing. It is easy to copy paste the game cache. I have some paid games in my mobile phone which I can move in Bluestack and play it on my pc.

There is a way for that. There is no need to modify windows registry and make changes in the system files. All you need is as good File Manager and Wifi internet connection. Download ES File Explorer on your Bluestack pc. Then from your pc go in any folder and share in on windows network. Launch ES File Explorer and from the left menu choose LAN. Click on Scan. You will get the IP address of your PC. Open it and go in Shared Folder. To copy click and hold for few seconds. Choose copy and again from the left menu choose SD Card under Local. Copy the files and done.

The folder is not visible inside Windows. But you can see that through the file manager inside Bluestack. At first I was also confused. But then I found the above post and found it is really nice. It worked. I was able to move the obb files from my pc storage to android app folder. I thought it will be not possible. I tried so many thing to locate the folder, but actually it is not recognized by windows. That is why you cannot see it.