Thread: multiple link extractor program for windows 7

multiple link extractor program for windows 7

I am looking to extract multiple urls from some websites and for that I have looked into many link extractors but they are only able to extract from one page at a time. I am just seeking to extract urls from more than 100 links or such. Can anyone tell me from where I can find the multi link extraction program that has the ability to support multi page? Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: multiple link extractor program for windows 7

Have you tried a tool called AddrView v1.01. This program lets you analyze HTML pages and extract most URL addresses stored in them. AddrView URLs can extract many things such as images (tag), links to other files (tag), CSS files, frames, Flash files and more. You can save the extracted addresses list text files, HTML or XML, or add these addresses to your favorities. But note that AddrView can not extract URLs from JavaScript or VBScript code.

I am using the Extract URL 1.5 tool that does the job pretty nicely. You can extract URL with title, description, keywords meta data from entire websites, list of URLs or search engine results from this tool. Results in url, base, domain, title, description, keywords, date modified, page size, etc; are also presented and user can save extracted data in text, excel, html file or CSV text format to import the output in any complex database tool.

There is also another tool called Win Web Crawler which is a very powerful WebCrawler, Web Spider and Website Extractor. With this software you can extract URL, meta tag (title, desc, keyword), body text, page size, last modified date value from web site, search results or list of URL. Win Web Crawler will query popular search engines, extract all matching URLs from search results, remove duplicate URLs and finally visits those websites and extract data from there. You can tell Win Web Crawler how many search engines to utilize. You can add other sources of search engine as well.