Thread: Simple way to record HD sound from a regular mic on Windows 8

Simple way to record HD sound from a regular mic on Windows 8

Audio recording is a great pain when you are on Windows. I am not able to understand why windows doe snot give a HD sound recorder. There are many people who use their system for audio/video production. I am using the default sound recorder which has lot of disturbance noise in the background. I want some way through which I can get hd sound through my regular mic. I had bought this recently.

Re: Simple way to record HD sound from a regular mic on Windows 8

Good sound only comes from a HD sound recorder device. Because it is the source and if you are getting audio from a poor hardware you will get bad quality. When you buy a mic it is very important that you must see it must be noise cancellation. A regular mic does not own any of this feature. I am also having one which I am using to chat with my friends through Skype. It just make bad audio.

There is one more way. For recording audio try to use a room which is lock and which does not produce much noise. A very clam and locked place. Record the audio and then add it on a good audio processing software. Many uses Audacity because it is a advance audio editing software. To use it effectively you have to use this for a while and then try back. I am sure this will help you. You can test different audio tools.

When you are recording try to cover your mouth with mic. And don't try to push more air. In this way you will be able to produce nice audio and also disturbing sound in the surrounding will be blocked. You have to do some changes if you are having a regular mic. If you own a hd one then thing are much simple. It is easy for you to get proper audio quality. And then you can process the audio through some good software.

You can use your mobile phone also if you need good audio quality. I had seen many apps for android phone. You can record your audio in that and enjoy a decent sound quality. Many hd app already process your audio at the time of recording. You don't have to modify that then any other software. Noise distortion will be regular if you are in a noisy environment. You have to simply sit in a room.

I am using a HD recorder app in my android tablet. I am having Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I had attached a regular headphone that comes with it and it has a mic in it. When I record I am getting a very nice audio quality. It is clear. For good sound you also have to control your voice. If your voice quality is good the software can work more effectively giving you the best audio. And it is right that try to talking a room instead of outdoors.

There is nothing can be done without a good hardware. You have to buy something very effective that can record your sound and give you more effective output. I had seen tiny mic which you can attach to your collar and record audio. This are noise cancellation mic that record great sound. Then comes the software part where you can load the audio and make it
    better. You can process it for quality.

I had tried testing a few software which claim to product to good audio output. But they process and add different effect due to which the speech is affected.I was having audio clips with lots of background noises. For users who is not so aware about processing audio will face problem with advance tools. So stick with basic things like buy a good mic and use it for recording in a less noisy room.