Thread: Word 2010 keeps on on crashing with look for online solution

Word 2010 keeps on on crashing with look for online solution

I am having a bit problem in using Microsoft Office. It just keeps on crashing after a few minute for usage. And there is a popup message box which says to find help online. But there is nothing. The app is not stable. I had tried a number of time to fix the issue but it does not looks to be working. The issue appear on PowerPoint and on Excel also. This is a new Office setup and it is really weird to find that it is crashing.

Re: Word 2010 keeps on on crashing with look for online solution

Looks like some internal component is damage. Due to which it is crashing. You have to re-install office to fix the issue. You can also try running a full repair setup which will also help. For that you will need Office installation cd. Just insert that and run a full repair setup. Reboot your pc and check for latest windows update also. This will add more stability and I am quiet sure this will fix the issue.

It is a very tiny problem. You had not installed it properly that is why it is crashing. The repair setup above will surely help. But for that you need the installation disc. And if that is not available then you can try running windows update. To get more information on the crash you have to go in Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer. In that you will get more detailed error description. That will tell what exact issue is.

It is always a pain to fix this kind of problem. In my case I am able to use all office application expect Microsoft Picture Manager. I had tried saving and modifying files in that but it fails to work. I had tried run the repair setup but it was not working. Last I found a new Office installation dvd from a friend. I used that and it worked. So the issue was in my setup only. Due to which the application keeps on crashing. You will also have to do the same thing if nothing works.