Thread: error message "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure"

error message "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure"

I have a laptop and everything was working fine until yesterday. When I am trying to use the integrated webcam on my laptop, then I am getting an error message that says "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure" and I am not able to use my webcam. I havent done anything lately on my laptop, so dont know why this error message is showing up? Is this caused by some viruses or such? Any ideas? Thank you

Re: error message "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure"

The error that you are getting happens when you uninstall a program called Gopro Cineform Studio, which you might have used previously on your laptop. When you remove this software then it usually removes more than it should (removes more dll files maybe) and this is why you end up getting that error message. So, you will need to reinstall the Gopro Cineform Studio again and it will bring back all the DLL files that it had removed in your pc once again.

This problem can even happen if the GoPro Cineform Studio is already installed in your machine and when you will try to launch any other application then you will get this error again "Error at loading if ippSP library - No DLLS were Found in the Waterfall procedure". So to solve this issue you need to navigate to this location C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and remove the files mentioned below:

• ippcore-6.1
    • ippj-6.1
    • ippjw7-6.1
    • IPPS-6.1
    • ippvc-6.1

Surely this error is caused by the GoPro CineForm Studio software after uninstalling it but when you remove it then it also removes a file called ippsw7-6.1.dll from the operating system installed in your machine. So, what you need to do is download the ippsw7-6.1.dll file by searching it from google and then copy it in this drive - C:\Windows\System32. This way you dont have to reinstall the GoPro CineForm Studio software again in your computer. Hope this helps.