Thread: Correct bios file for Lenovo ThinkCentre M58

Correct bios file for Lenovo ThinkCentre M58

Where to find the right bios file for Lenovo ThinkCentre M58. I want to update the bios and I think there is a bit issue with the current one. The system is slow. I had connected two internal hard drive among which one is IDE. The system is not detecting that. Last time when I had flashed the bios the system was frequently restarting. My friend helped to fixed the issue. I want a bit help here to update this once again but with the correct bios file.

Re: Correct bios file for Lenovo ThinkCentre M58

You can download that from the official site. Visit Lenovo Support Center for that. By providing your laptop service tag you can get all updated drivers with the right bios file. Just take care about the procedure. That will surely help. Most people go ahead with wrong update procedure due to which you face this problem. Just check the procedure properly. The safest way of doing this is by using a bootable media.

I had updated that through a bios update utility. I had provided the direct download link below. Just click on that and download the same. This utility will automatically update the bios. You will not have to manually go ahead with the update and there is also less worry about updating wrong file. This utility will do the job. So just download and run the same and I think this will help you more in fixing the issue.
    Lenovo Thinkcenter M58 Bios Update Utility

The most safest way is to use bootable cd to udpate bios. This will surely help you in fixing the issue. In Windows if the utility crashes then your system will fail to boot. So to get perfect update you can use the below iso file. Just download this and using nero burn a cd. Boot your system with this and done. The bios will be updated and your system will work better. I had used this a few months ago to update bios and it worked really well.

Lenovo Thinkcenter M58 Bios ISO File