Thread: Cannot start Office 2013 after installation

Cannot start Office 2013 after installation

I am not able to start Office 2013 after installing it. I am unable to figure out the problem behind it. The setup here is proper. Things work really well and smooth. I had installed it though setup disc. But somehow it failed to start. When I click on it I can see the start-up screen but nothing happens after that. I get a error message saying that the application has stopped working. What should I do to fix the issue.

Re: Cannot start Office 2013 after installation

Try to run a repair setup once again and see whether that helps or not. You can re-install the entire thing back again and I am sure that will help. Just insert the installation dvd in your system and instead of installation choose repair. Follow the screen instructions. That will be more easier for you to fix the problem you are facing. If this does not work then you have to change the disc. It is not properly.

There is another way of installation. You can download Office 2013 trail edition from the official website. Download that and run the setup. Later for activating stuff you can use the serial key to activate the product. I think that will work. There are chances that the setup which you are using is damage. And due to that Office setup crashes. The trail setup which you will get from web will be more stable.

I had also deal with same issue in my system. I was unable to get proper output. Later on I found the issue was due to outdated add-ins. This is because Office was crashing. The issue was resolved when I added latest windows update in my system. After that Office started working as it was before. You have to do this before removing it. Just run windows update and add the latest one. Reboot your pc and try to launch it back. This would help.