Thread: How to remove bad audios from a video clip

How to remove bad audios from a video clip

How to get rid of crappy sounds from a video clip. I am having around 30 minute long video clip in between there is many useless noise. Like dog barking, car horn, tv audio, kids shouting, etc. I just want to remove that sound only. The video is based a lecture. But there are lots of break and unnecessary sound. I want to remove all those and make a simple long video with clean audio. I am using movie maker. When I mute audio the entire video is silent.

Re: How to remove bad audios from a video clip

In movie maker you cannot remove the audio from between but you can break into different videos and then merge things together. For that just cut the video where there is sound. Then re-add the video back again and cut the front part. From top side you can do that through set start and set end point. In this way you can simply add only informative things and make a full video out of it. This is the only way in movie maker.

You have to use a advance video editor tool for that. Like Adobe Premier Pro. In that only you can make changes. Compare to that movie maker is a basic video editor. You add caption if you want. You can mute the entire audio. I do this for most of my videos. I add caption where I have to provide important information. I had not used adobe premier pro before but I am sure this is very effective.

You can use Audacity for that. It is a free tool that can help you to do what you are trying. There is a full tutorial video available on YouTube that can guide you for the full process. It is easy to use. The second thing you can do is export the audio file modify it and then insert it back. You can use Bigasoft video convert to make a mp3 file from your video and then you can trim that. That will be a long process but it is easy.