Thread: It is possible to stuff multiple dvd videos into one

It is possible to stuff multiple dvd videos into one

How to merge multiple dvd files into one single file. I am having around 4 dvds which has video tutorial. Every time when I am playing I have to keep on inserting separate disc. I want them to merge them. They also occupy a huge space in my system. It is more than 10GB. I want them into a single dvd so that I can also share that with others through one disc. It is always time consuming to burn 4 disc through Nero. Does Nero has a option like that.

Re: It is possible to stuff multiple dvd videos into one

I do not think so that is possible. You can get all those videos in a Blu Ray disc. But you cannot get them in a single DVD. This is because of the video size. And if you try to compress the video files then the resolution will change. The output will be very dull. For making copy you just have to clone disc through Nero. That will a create a clone of your disc and you wont have to go with adding files manually.

You can do that but for that you have to use a powerful video editor software. If you are having a single video in each dvd then you have to convert that to some other format. By shrinking the size you will convert a 4GB video to much smaller. If you are using a powerful video editor the resolution will be the same. You can use AVS Video Converter. Just load your file in that and convert it into different formats.

Anyhow you will have to reduce the video resolution. Or else the output will be heavy. Like if you are using AVS Video Converter then in that Go in Advance > Conversion Option. You can see a frame size there. You can modify the frame size and fps both. This will reduce the size. Then you can merge all of them into a single dvd. There can be issue with the quality of the video. But you can try different conversion settings.