Thread: Want a bit help to convert vhs to dvd

Want a bit help to convert vhs to dvd

What some instant help to convert all vhs videos to a dvd one. I got a mall project of converting around 20 vhs to dvd. And I am getting a nice payment for that. But I am not having anything to make DVD out of that. Is there any easy way available. I can see software to convert what about the hardware. How will I copy those VHS files in my pc. Later on I will also need a nice hd convertor for making good video files from it.

Re: Want a bit help to convert vhs to dvd

For that you will have to buy a vhs adapter. I is a black box type convertor which has a usb port at one side. You have to insert vhs tape inside those adapter and then you can move the files. That will be the easiest way to transfer file. Then you can use a good video convertor to convert the files into HD. If the videos are of poor quality then you might face problem with the resolution. You will not get a proper output.

There is a simple solution available that can help you to get vhs videos to your pc. For that you have to buy EASYCAP USB AV VHS TV TO DVD S-VIDEO card. This is cheaper. You will need a vhs player. From one side connect the player and from another connect the player to pc. You will need a software for that. You can then simply pull the video from vhs. The software that comes with the card will convert the video also.

It will be costly if you have to buy vhs player also. Easy cap is cheaper and it is available in the market. You can borrow the player from your friend or anyone who has it. Easy cap has a component cable at the one side and USB on the other. A software cd comes with it which will do the job. It is quiet easy to use. First backup all the videos and then use imtoo to convert them to a good hd format. You can then burn that to dvd.