Thread: Accidentally formatted the wrong drive

Accidentally formatted the wrong drive

I am in serious trouble. I am having 3 partition in my system. I had downloaded around 3GB of ebooks. This were bifurcated into different categories. I had moved the data from my drive D to E. But accidentally I had formatted the E drive. I lost everything. Those were select eBook and I do not even remember the names. I want some help to recover those thing back. There aer many software on internet, but which one is the best for data recovery.

Re: Accidentally formatted the wrong drive

You should always take care before doing that. Last month I had accidentally deleted my important formats. I was formatting my pc and forget to take backup from My Picture. The camcorder which I use sync all the files in My Pictures. After formatting I tried many tools to recover the data but nothing work. So this is extremely complicated thing. You had lost those file which are not recoverable.

That is why I use Stellar Data Recovery. I am using this software from long time and it really works well. Whenever something is deleted accidentally from my system I am able to restore that through the software. This type of software keeps a backup saved in them. You just have to restore them by scanning the hard drive. I am not really sure that you can get those ebooks back. You will need to take help from some professional data recovery service.

It is possible to recover but the charges will be really high. There are many data recovery agencies in the market that will give you all the data back. But those charge you on mbs. The higher data the higher you will pay. So better keep a backup with you always. You must use some simple data recovery software. There are ample of them available. Just keep them installed and whenever you delete or format partition they are easily recoverable.