Thread: Professional Voice Assistant software for Windows

Professional Voice Assistant software for Windows

Is there a better Voice Assistant software available for Windows. I want one for my office. We are planing to add a pc on the entrance that will give information on our latest services and support. For that we had planned to use a touchscreen monitor but many people are finding it complicated to use. I need a Voice Assistant tool that can help people to collect information instantly just by saying.

Re: Professional Voice Assistant software for Windows

You can use Windows Voice Control tool. There is a speech control feature available in Windows. But it is not effective for the usage you had asked. You can control the pc like turning it off, opening a application, etc. The best thing you can do is simply run a slideshow of your services. And people will see that. Add important details like contact number. So they can call when there is doubt.

There is only one tool that excel in voice control technology. It is Dragon NaturallySpeaking. This software has a entire package of features you are looking for. It provide you a full voice control with many benefits. You can control your entire system with it but you have to load certain commands on it. And then it works well. You can download a trail edition of the same and test it out.

You are missing one thing for Dragon NaturallySpeaking. This tool works well for those who train their voice in it. If you do not train it will not be able to recognize your commands. The best thing I will recommend you is to use a touchscreen monitor. Make a intranet website and run it on the full-screen mode. Make big icons with home and back button. Also add a keyboard. That will be enough to provide you required information.

TalkingDesktop is one tool that I had used for a project work long before. This tool help you to manage your pc through voice. You just have to say the name of a website and it will open up the page. It is very easy to use and ample of great features. You have to test this tools one to find out how they work and what all features they offer you. Unless you wont be able to get the proper way of using them.

For voice assistant I think using a phone is good. You can keep a phone on the entrance that works for the internal communication. You can apply a auto recorded message with keys selection. It is like the one we get at telecom customer care. It has simple configuration option. Many of them can be controlled through online website also. You can find ample of service provider on web.

Voice Assistant and Voice Recognition are two different things. Under Voice Recognition you tell a text an the pc will write it and will convert that into text. But in Voice Assistant you send a command and the pc perform it. So this are two different tools. Whatever thing suggested above are tools for Voice Recognition. It will be not easy for you to find out something that provide you a effective voice command solution.

The best example of touch based support is atm machine. In that you just tap on option and thing changes. You can get bank details, you can get money, etc. In the same way you can create your own package which will give all people a proper detail about your support and services. It will also be affordable and you can make changes as per your need. You can use flash for that. A single person can manage all the details.