Thread: ASUS AI Suite not showing up proper cpu temperature

ASUS AI Suite not showing up proper cpu temperature

I need a bit help to fix the wrong temperature problem in Asus AI Suite. I think my cpu is heating a lot. But when I check in the software it shows me 30 degree. I had seen my pc turning off automatically after 2 hours. It only turns on back after few hours when the cpu is completely cooled. Does this utility has something that I can use to make my pc work more better.

Re: ASUS AI Suite not showing up proper cpu temperature

Did you check in the bios first. That is the place where you can get proper temperature. Every bios has a hardware monitor. That give you the exact temperature. If the cpu is heating up then it means the cpu fan or any other fan on the system case is not working fine. The rpm must increase when the cpu heats up. Try to get a good air cooler. That will surely help.

Asus AI suite can help you to reduce the power consumption. But it will not help you to control cpu temperature. That is because it is a different thing. It is common that when your cpu fan is damage or when it is not working fine your pc might heat up really fast. The best to do is buy a portable liquid cooler. There are ample of budget solution available on the web.

You can use HW Monitor for that. This one is the best software for finding the right temperature. I am using this from long time and it is quiet effective. If your cpu is heating up then it is time to change the fan and heatsink. You have buy a good one this time. Get a big size air cooler so that your cpu can stay more cooler. If you keep on using the system in this way your cpu can stop working permanently.