Thread: Convertor for converting a regular noisy audio to hd

Convertor for converting a regular noisy audio to hd

I had recorded some tutorial videos. I had recorded them in my cabin. There is lots of disturbance noise around. Like the fan noise, sometime there are people talking, phone rings, bell, etc. I want to remove this thing. Also when on one is speaking there is strong hush sound. Is there a good convertor available. I want to convert it to an hd audio. I had tried testing some free tools but they are not helping much. I am ready to buy if there is a good software available.

Re: Convertor for converting a regular noisy audio to hd

You will need a professional audio/video editor for that. I am using Corel VideoStudio Pro. It is a advance video editor software. What I do is first I recorded all the videos. I have a script with me with all text written on it. Then I use the video tool to narrate the videos back again and I am getting quiet clear and nice voice. It is also a bit easy to read back. I will recommend you to do the same if you need really good audio quality.

If you just need a convertor then go for Xilisoft Audio Converter Pro. This is a nice conversion software that offer you hd audio support. You can convert and get the audio of your choice. The tool supports a variety of audio formats. You just have to load your audio file in it and then go ahead with the conversion stuff. It provide you hd conversion solution. You can create different music also through this. Just test a trial edition.

There are many professional tools which can help you. But for that you have to buy the full pack. It is not possible to make hd audio from a poor sound quality. You need a hd audio for that. You can process that and remove background noises. So next time if you are recording just use a good quality mic. That will help you to get great audio quality. Most of the video processor automatically process the videos.