Thread: PC Cleaner Express crashing after scanning system

PC Cleaner Express crashing after scanning system

I am using PC Cleaner Express on my Windows 7 pc. I want this tool to keep my system performance good. For that I found this as one of the best one. I had installed this in my pc. After scanning it found a set of few things in the pc which are needed to be fixed. But just after that it crashed. This is happening constantly. Is there anyone who is using the same tool. It is a buggy cleaner.

Re: PC Cleaner Express crashing after scanning system

Try to re-install it. The program is crashing due to damage setup files. You can download a fresh version from its official site and install it. Once done reboot your pc and then test it. Most of this cleaners work fine. They just wipe out your temp folder. I do not think they really help in boosting the system performance. For that you have use a better software. There are some advance tools available like TuneUp.

You can get a bit information on the crashing program in Event Viewer. Just go in that and go in the Description part. There you can find what file is causing the crash. You can then on that basis troubleshoot it. Or you can just use some other cleaner. I am using CCleaner. It works fine. It clean up the system temp files and also wipe out unwanted stuff. It is fast and free. Just test this once.

To keep your system performance good you have to take care that you disable theming stuff. Do not add new themes or programs that you are not going to use. Because that is what create the issue. Keeping a good cleaner is quiet enough. I think CCleaner is good. You don't have to buy any third party cleaner. Most of them do the same thing. They just wipe out the not required files from the system. For more speed add ram.