Thread: Advance volume mixer tool for 5.1 Audio Channel

Advance volume mixer tool for 5.1 Audio Channel

I want a advance volume mixer for Windows 7. The current one is very basic and does not has any additional enhancement. I need a tool through which I can add some amazing sound effects on my system. I have a 5.1 Audio channel speakers but it does not looks to be producing the right quality of surround sound audio on the basic settings. I am not aware about any third party software on web. I want to use that can add more bass effect with cool SRS.

Re: Advance volume mixer tool for 5.1 Audio Channel

You can do that through Windows Media Player. This default players comes with Dolby Digital audio support. You add a bit 3D effect on the audio with Trubass. You just have to go in the enchantment settings of Media Player. For that play a audio and then right click on the player. Choose Enhancement and there you can see various things. Adjust stuff as per your need. The SRS effect is nicely visible on high end music system.

You need a sound effect manager for that. Then only you will get the kind of output you are looking for. One tool that I know which can help you to get a proper kind of audio output is Sound Blaster X-Fi MB. Just downland this tool and install this in your system. This tool is capable of giving you high quality sound output. You can boost your sound level to a much higher rate through this. You can add premium audio effect on the same. Just test this software once.

There is one more tiny tool that you can test. Most of the system comes with a audio manager. And if you a high end system that already has a 5.1 channel support then surely in the driver cd you will get a nice audio manager. That can help you to boost the audio output as per your need. Still if you need something better then just test Sound Blaster Utility. This nicely work for a creative sound card. But still you can test it on your system. If this does not work then you have to stick with the default audio hardware.