Thread: Reliable Driver updater and backup software for Windows 8

Reliable Driver updater and backup software for Windows 8

I want a rleiable driver updater tool with bacukp feature in it. I can see many on web but I think most of them are useless. Because they do not have anything for old drivers. I am not able to find a tool that can work for pentium system. It is very hard to find drivers fro them. While for new you can easily get that on the motherbaord site. Which tool should I use.

Re: Reliable Driver updater and backup software for Windows 8

I had recently installed Driver Booster. It is light and fast. There is a free edition available that help you to find and install drivers. But to run the backup thing you will have to upgrade that to Pro edition. I found this tool very effective compared to others. It effectively update all pending drivers in your system through one click.

It is always good if you take the backup of all drivers with you. Whenever you format your pc it is hard to find drivers for old system.Here I am using Driver Inspector. I had bought this long time before and I am still using this. It is fast and has a very huge driver database. So do not really need to worry how old your system is. Try a trail edition and check back.

There are many tools. Driver Inspector is quiet old among all and it is also very effective. Most of the driver updater tools are paid. I am looking a free edition. I just tested this Driver Booster mentioned above. This is really nice and fast. It smartly install new drivers in the system with one single click. And also it keeps then updated. I can see notification whenever there is a new driver version found.