Thread: Software to find unnecessary application on Windows 8

Software to find unnecessary application on Windows 8

Through which software I can find unnecessary programs in my laptop. I have a Lenovo laptop. It is a year old. It came with windows 7. It is working quiet slow. I am using Outlook Express to check all my emails. It takes long time to download all the emails. It use to work really fine before. Now it also take long time to shutdown. I want some help to make it more fast. I think there are many unnecessary things in it. How to find the same and delete it.

Re: Software to find unnecessary application on Windows 8

If you want to clean up unwanted files then you can try Disk Cleanup. Just type that in the Start menu search box. You can choose each partition one by one to find files. After a quiet long usage, the system has some extra files which are not required. And they can be wiped out through Disk Cleanup. So just run this thing and try back. You can also try CCleaner. It is bit advance software.

If your system take too much time to start and turn off then it means there are huge number of applications working in the background. They slow down your system startup. You can find the same in msconfig. Just type msconfig in Start > Run box. Go in Startup. Click on hide all Microsoft services and disable all. Reboot your pc and then check back. This will boost the system output to some extent.

There is one thing you can try. I am going to recommend you a web based application. This app is good to find out many unwanted things in your pc and you can clean them. You can also keep your system performance upto the mark. Through this you can access your pc from remote connection and analyze its performance. Go on web and search for solution. Create a free account and check it.