Thread: Which software is best for adding effects in old videos

Which software is best for adding effects in old videos

I want some help to make my old videos a bit more better. I have some 80s videos which are dull. I want to add effects in them and make a complete movie out of it. I had tried various thing but none of them are working. Those videos are only working in vlc. I had also tried to convert them, but still there is a problem. In between there is complete black screen. So it looks this converting tools are just spoiling the videos. I want some help here to get rid of this issue and make videos more better with some flashy effects on the same.

Re: Which software is best for adding effects in old videos

It is very complicated to get the kind of output you are looking for. You have to first process the videos to an hd video and you can only get that done through some professional video editing services. Or else it is not going to work.

Here you have to start with a few video editors. You can just check in them one by one whether the video output is fine or not. In my case I am using total video convertor. This is one of the best way to get the kind of video output I am looking for. Most of my videos are simply used for mobile and tablets. So here I do not really go for high resolution. In your cause just try to download and test this video convertor. Once you get the kind of output you are looking for you can use that on Windows Live Movie Maker to get the movie. There are some limited effects available in it but it is very effective and easy to use. There is no need to go ahead with any complex tool.

If you are looking for professional tools then Adobe Premier Pro is the best one. This tool is simply amazing and great enough to give you advance image editing option. You can just customize the image as per your need.