Thread: How can I create my own high quality vector images

How can I create my own high quality vector images

I need some help to create high quality vector images. I have some project where I have to use my own vector pics. But I am not able to find any tool through which I can create my own images. What others are giving is direct download of images. I had used Photoshop a bit but not really sure how can I create vector in it. I am completely new to the same. I hope there is some tool I can find which has an automated way of creating vector images and using them on project directly.

Re: How can I create my own high quality vector images

Photoshop is the best one. This tool is simply great to the kind of image type you are looking for. You can create different image formats and use them in your project. Try to find a set of helpful tutorials on the same. This would be helpful.

If you can create bitmap images, then you can simply create vector out of that through a online service. There are some website that give you free access to convert a bitmap image to an vector file format. Creating your own vector images requires good photo editing skills. You have to learn and understand how Photoshop and all other image editor tools really work. You might get stuck at some point if you are not familiar with image editing. There are good tutorial available on the web through which you can learn to create a vector, but at start I will only recommend you to go with ready to download images. You can download and use them in your project. You can use Photoshop to modify them little and make it much more better.

I always use a pack of vector images from web. I can easily find the images and use them in my work. I make small static sites and through the pack of images I almost get whatever I need. So I better go with ready to use image pack. Some are paid and some are free.