Thread: Application to run virtual videos for webcam chat

Application to run virtual videos for webcam chat

I am looking for a software through which I can run virtual video at the time of video chat. I am using Yahoo Messenger here. And I am not able to start my webcam. It is not working. So I need some software which can use my old videos to use it on the webcam chat. I hope there will be some easy option available to do the same. Is it possible to go ahead with video chat on yahoo or Skype without using a web-camera. I had seen in the settings but there is no similar settings looks to be available.

Re: Application to run virtual videos for webcam chat

You have to try some fake webcam tools for the same. There are ample of them available. You can download and install the same and through that you can run fake videos. There is no 100% surety that will work. But I had seen my friend using it on skype.

There is a nice software for this. I use this frequently to attain video lecturers. Because at some place I have to keep my webcam on to communicate. And the camera is stopped working. So I cannot connect. But later on I found a software called as Video2webcam . This tool is quiet amazing to run videos on Skype on yahoo. It works nicely. You can chat with anyone without turning your camera on. It is a kind of virtual camera software through which you can hook tiny video clips and enjoy chatting with people. You play different videos on the same. The benefit of using this software is that you get variety of chat messenger software. You can use it with anyone of your choice.

There are many tools. And majority of them are free. You just have to turn them on and select it as your default web camera. That's it. The tool will start playing videos which will be visible to other person.