Thread: Adobe Updates notification keeps on coming up after installation

Adobe Updates notification keeps on coming up after installation

I had install all the latest Adobe Acrobat updates on my system. But there is some issue with it. Each time when I restart my pc the notification appear on the screen. I am unable to understand why each time Adobe keeps on asking me for new updates. I had tried finding out solution for the same. Now I am getting a adobe flash update notification. This I had done last week. Does Adobe keeps on releasing new update every day. I hope there would be something I can do to stop this. It is very annoying.

Re: Adobe Updates notification keeps on coming up after installation

You can skip those updates. It will be installed automatically. I got this kind of update notification a number of time. I just ignore the same. And after few days this is stopped automatically. Hope this helps.

You will keep on getting those notification due to broken updates. Your system is unable to find whether new updates are properly installed or not. A easy way to fix this issue is running system restore. Try to restore your system settings to an really old date. This would be simple. And then run all the updates once again. Your system is downloading updates properly but it is not applied due to which the notification keeps appearing up. This can be also due to damage registry keys. You can run system file checker through cmd to find any issue with Windows system file. For that launch cmd and in that type sfc /scannow and hit enter. This tool will simply check for system file and replace if anything is damage.

I am using a third party software update tool. I do not go ahead with checking a new version for each and every software. I am using FileHippo update checker software. This tool simply gives me instant updates for all new and old applications.