Thread: Best Teamviewer alternative software

Best Teamviewer alternative software

I have used Teamviewer trial and I like it but its license is very costly and so I dont think it is a good choice for me. So, if anyone knows an alternative for this software which works with the same functionality and fast speed then please suggest me as soon as possible. I have tried VNC and various other software but they are just not good compared to Teamviewer. So if anyone can suggest me some good alternatives for Teamviewer it would be appreciated.

Re: Best Teamviewer alternative software

You can try using Zoho Assist that provides a simple and straight forward user interface to connect to remote computers anywhere on the globe, as long as they are hooked to the internet, even through firewalls and proxies. Once your customer approves access, control the remote computer as if it were in front of you, provide fast support and impress, without leaving your seat. Moreover, with online remote support you save time and all that money involved in travel. For more information visit this website - https://www.zoho.com/assist/

Did you try to use ScreenConnect. It is the best software that you can use and it will serve you exactly what you need. If compared with Teamviewer then you will have to pay only 1 time feed for this software. This software uses the concurrent session model and so that you can run it from as many workstations that you want. You can also use a 30 day free trial also.

Another software that you can use is CrossLoop. It is a program that will allow you to access a remote PC safely. To do this, you dont need to change your firewall settings or router. For optimum safety, your session data is encrypted before being sent and authorization is required before the screen images are shared. The new version of CrossLoop gives you the ability to chat with other people also.

You may consider on Lepide remote admin tool that is available free and would be a good alternative solution while need to manage your networks remotely.

Hey talia, you can try using a RHUB remote support server as an alternative to teamviewer.