Thread: Simple tool to control network pc through single mouse

Simple tool to control network pc through single mouse

Want some tools through which I can control two different pc through my single keyboard and mouse. I have some video editing jobs. Each of this videos are around 10GB in size. I am splitting them into small parts with adding intro parts and number on each start screen. I am using different video editing tools here. My systems are bit outdated. At at a time I can only edit one video. I need some help through which I can control other two pc which are next to me through a single mouse and keyboard. This would be easier. I will stick all the monitors together and use the systems. This will boost my work.

Re: Simple tool to control network pc through single mouse

Try Remote desktop. You can configure this on your system. In this way you can control the system completely. I do this to troubleshoot problem that I face on which are in the network.

You can try ShareMouse. It is a tiny handy application that can help you to control various system easily. Through this you can smartly control your network pc and manage different job. You just have to drag the mouse to the left and right in-order to control systems. This tool is free and works really nicely. You just have to get use to the same. You have to add the application on other network system also. It is best for using two systems at the same time. But can be slow or less helpful if you still want to use it on more pc. Remote desktop is slow. You cannot take the maximum benefit of screen resolution on it. Compare to that ShareMouse is more faster and better. When you move the mouse to the next screen to use your existing screen will fade out a little. That help you to concentrate more on the next screen.

There are many tools for using different monitors. You can try input director. It works like Share Mouse. This tool is bit advance. You can control or group systems in it for usage.