Thread: Where to find some good portable cleanup applications

Where to find some good portable cleanup applications

I am looking for a portable system cleaner tools. I want to run them from pen drive directly instead of running a setup. I had tried testing out different tools but it is not working. I had found Nero Portable which I can run from pen drive to initiate cd burn. It works fine and does not crash. I want some similar tools that I can use to speed up my system. I am not able to find any thing. I have a memory clear app but to use it, I have to run setup. It is not working directly from the pen drive. I copied its entire folder from Program files.

Re: Where to find some good portable cleanup applications

There are some registry settings also require to run those tool. Just copying things from program file will not work. You can go with usb tools. There are many of them available. You have to add a full pack in the pen drive.

I am using a few set of applications from Portable apps. Here you don't have to install everything separately. You will get a start menu from the usb drive. Through which you can run different applications. The performance will be poor here, but you can do your work. It woks really fine if you are using a few apps only. You just have to move with one time setup of installing this apps in the usb and done. All program remain in the pen drive. You can run a browser, cloud storage, and many things. There is a huge set of apps available that can be used for different purpose. You can download one of your choice and add the same in your pen drive. This thing is quiet effective and I always use this. It has a full iso file that you can also keep but you need big storage space for the same.

Yes go for the same. It has a set of huge applications that can be used for day to day usage. You can visit the official website to get more information on different set of applications and you can try out each of them.

If you only need a cleaner then go for Comodo System Cleaner. This is a tiny tool through which you can clean your system and enhance your output. The cleaner offer you two step process and does not require any setup.You just have to run the same and you can wipe out your system registry instantly. This will also wipe out all unwanted files. This thing will boost your system performance making it more better. It is safe to use on any system. So if you are having any slow system then you can try out the same. You can also backup your registry before cleaning and restore the same when needed. It has a automated cleaning process also available. It works nicely and has no performance issue.

I am using Defraggler. This tool is good for boosting the drive performance. I am simply using this from long time and it works really fine. It is smart enough to give you good defragmentation support. You can boost the drive output through it.

For file cleaning stuff try out CCleaner Portable. They are smart enough to boost the system output. It is all in one tool through which you can clean up unwanted files from the system and make it more better. It also clean up your disk space by enhancing the system output. Once you run this the tool wipe out everything. Files from your recycle bin, or history or the cache file also. The second tool you can try is Clean Mem. This tool is also amazing. It give you easy options to clean the memory. I run this whenever my system is freezing. It free up the ram and make it more better. Another tool which works in the similar manner is Portable Erase. This tool also clean up unwanted stuff and is very effective. It works really fast. The last thing I will recommend you is Revo Uninstaller. Sometime some apps does not install properly and give you error you can use this to remove them.

I think that Ccleaner is a fairly good cleanup application

It also has a portable version or build