Thread: On screen diagram software for project work

On screen diagram software for project work

Where can I find a onscreen diagram tool for project work. Like I open a site and I found something important in it. I want to keep it saved in a pic and also I want to write something on that. I tried looking for some software but I cannot get onscreen support for the same. I want to make calculation and apply important details on the images. Saving them and then writing on them later on through paint brush is time consuming process. Also when there are huge number of files it is hard to find important one.

Re: On screen diagram software for project work

There is nothing like onscreen for desktop or laptops. You have to save the images first and then you can write on them. You can use a good image editor tool for the same. This will be more helpful in fixing the issue you are facing.

I know one tool for this purpose. But I am not really sure whether it works on screen or not. This tool allow you to have a smart diagram features. You can simply create flow charts and use it. The name of this tool is Pencil Arts. It offer you to use different shapes to build a flow chart. It is having ready to use shapes through which you can instantly make charts and share the same with others. I do not think there is any other better app than this. Now here you have to save the image files first before going ahead with using the chart. It is not going to work fine if you are trying to use it directly on a web page. Those things are possible on a tablet. You can take a instant screenshot of any thing on the home screen and then edit the same and write stuff on it. Try testing this Pencil Art tool. See how it works and what are the effective features in it.

For that I found Galaxy Note 3 one of the best smartphone. It has a note taking app that simply convert anything to digital. Like you can write down numbers on that and you can make calls instantly. The note app converts the handwritten text to digital.

There are web based tools, but there is nothing like onscreen tool. That means you are trying to right on the active screen. It is not possible as you have to save the images at every condition. You can then use a image editor tool to modify and update. I had seen ample of things which are available and has lots of feature in the same. The best thing you can do is use a tablet. Open up a page on that and take a instant screenshot. Mark things on the same and done. This will help you to write stuff and it also works really well. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is the best one for this. You can take a instant picture and you can simply type on your screen. You can use the stylus to add many things of your choice.

There are many web based which you can go for. Web based offer you smart way to make diagram. You can directly work inside it. But it essential that you go with a good internet connection for using them properly.

You can do that separately. You cannot do that directly on the existing screen. As per your question it looks that you need something on which you can write. And then you can save it for the further usage. Now here you can go with Samsung tablet as mentioned above. Because on that you can take a instant screen shot and write on the image. Then you can save it and use it for later use. Onscreen tools works separately. They wont work directly on a activated application. Like using different online diagram tools. In that you are going to work inside the program. You are not going to work on word or excel file. You can then save the file and insert the object in word files. This is somehow messy. Windows tablet might give you some kind of this features.

You can draw on screen. That means you can take a instant screenshot of the screen activity and draw on that. But in this way you will have to save a number of different images.