Thread: New features of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12

New features of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12

What are the new features of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12. I am using a old edition. I want to upgrade but before that I want to check the new stuff. I am not really sure about the new things. I had seen the new version add more but it mess out the layout due to which it is a bit complicate to use them. I am using a age old version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12. I am quiet use to the interface and willing to upgrade if the new version has something amazing.

Re: New features of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12

There are more new tools in Adobe Photoshop Elements 12. This can be used to customize the image and make them far more perfect. You have to learn the same bit before using it. It might take sometime to understand all the tools.

It is better to test it out on some other pc. Checkout all the things you use frequently and then only upgrade to the new one. It is common that sometime we blindly upgrade to a new one and then we are completely confused with it. Most of the new image editors comes with different UI. You can take benefit from many new things if you go with the new version. If you stick with the old one then you will not be happy at all. This new version offer you a nice way to analyze the surrounding in a image. You can configure various selection and modify the image as per your need. Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 is a advance image editing software with extended possibilities. It does not just offer fixing or modifying the photos but you can also use your creative approach to make it more and more better. It will boost your productivity by offering you fast solution for various things.

There are more tools in it. You can do advance image editing through the same. You can modify image and edit the same as per your need. Go for a upgrade
    do not worry about the changed interface. You will get to use that soon.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 has many new things. Like many are confused with the ui. But it has a smart ui. Which is easy to use and offer you smooth management. All essential things are located on the home screen through which you can access them. The there is little changes in the interface. It is not tweaked much so that it is easier to manage also. You can first begin with using the tutorial and then you can switch to the same finally. The best thing you can do is download a trail edition for the same and test it out. The trail will give you full information on its usage. You can later go ahead with final changes. I had seen some smart changes in the same which really worked and has awesome output. Also go ahead with a new tool which gives you more compare to a older one.

I had recently switched to the new edition and it really work fine. It is not having any issue. It has a smart way to remove object from the image. You can apply a background and it will show that no one was that in that place. I also like the panorama features.

Photoshop Elements is a thinner version of Adobe Photoshop, ideal for those who only interested in making their images better on basic level. But if you need full support then you have go with Adobe Photoshop. Because this thing is having advance tools and options through which you can have more benefits. But here I am using LightRoom and found it more effect compared to Elements. If you need something that can offer you maximum features when it comes to editing then go with lightroom. This tool has ample of great settings and it is ideal for advance users. This is used by professional photographers. It is capable of adding some serious effect on your screen offering you more better output. Even after having advance features this tool is extremely simple to use also. So I will recommend you to switch to lightroom for more better editing.

I also agree Adobe Lightroom is awesome. It is ideal for professionals while Elements is just limited to photo editing and other stuff. You must switch to Lightroom if you are looking for more better and advance solution.