Thread: Reliable Uninstaller for Windows 8 to wipe browser toolbars

Reliable Uninstaller for Windows 8 to wipe browser toolbars

I want a good uninstaller software for Windows 8. Day by day my system is getting slower and I am not able to work on it. I tried to test some tools but can't find anything. I want a tool through which I can through simple way uninstall a software and also remove its pending files. Like cleaning the system completely and reducing the space usage of C Drive. I am also ready to buy paid product.

Re: Reliable Uninstaller for Windows 8 to wipe browser toolbars

Try Ashampoo Uninstaller. It is a popular tool. I am using this one and it has many advance features to wipe out old installation files. It help you to keep your system clean and fast. You can download and test a trail version of the same.

Instead of going for only uninstaller go for a complete system tuneup software. This tuneup software has all features. It will give you uninstaller and also a tune up tool that will boost the system output. One of them is 360Amigo System Speedup. There is a free and paid version both available and you can use it as per your need. This tool has both basic and advance features through which you can get a good output. Performance wise also the tool is fast and responsive. I will recommend you to test this software once. This tool has a advance analyzer through which you can perform different set of actions and you can go ahead with customizing your settings also. This will speed up your system and give out a more better output compare to other tools. I will advice you to go ahead with the tool it is extremely useful.

I use system restore. This is quiet easy and effective also. Whenever we install or remove anything the system creates a restore point. When I found that my system has some issue I run the restore and old settings are restored back.

There are huge number of uninstallers available. The one which I am using is Total Uninstall. It is a easy tool and I had first tested the trail edition. The trail was fine and then I upgraded to the full version. The benefit of using this tool is that it gives you a full information on the file locations. You can click on the installed software and on the right side it gives you detail of that application. Where it is located and what files are associated with the same. It is very easy to use and has a simple interface. I am using this tool from long time. I always use it for removing any installed program from the system. After removing the same it creates a log file where it gives you what changes has been done in the system. This are essential reports which are helpful to deal with various issues in future.