Thread: Animation software for creating story books

Animation software for creating story books

Where to get a good toon making software for kids. My client require a software through which they can use the scanned pages of story book and make a interactive video or animation. The people who are going to work on this are not at all expert. I had seen some sticker books software which are not so great. They have limited features and has limited editing options. I need one through which is very easy to use. Mostly for kids learning.

Re: Animation software for creating story books

For that you will need to learn how to use 2D software. There are many through which you can design a story book and teach kids more interactively. There are ample of simple animation making software which are easy to use. If you want to go with images only then you can use movie maker.

You can go ahead with a 2d animation software. I can list you some. A 2d animation tool is smile to use. It comes with all objects which you need and you can create simple intro videos. One among them is Pencil Animation. It is a basic software in which you can create cartoons and use them in your story. But you have to take printout of the same. If you need something in which you can add video and make a full movie type of thing then you can use movie maker with this tool. You can create a set of images and then add them in movie maker, add audio and done. This is quiet simple I think. You don't have to mess with many settings here. It is quiet simple to use also and you just have to play with colors and sketches. There are advance tools also but they are all paid. You will have to buy them. One of them is Animation Workshop. It is advance tool with ready to use templates. You can enjoy amazing animation effects on the same. This is a 2d animation tool which is very effective and easy to use.

For this you need a animation software and this can be complex. The best to search is story making software or ready to use tools which come with all features to teach kids. Many website give you free tools. You just have to download and run them.While some software comes in a paid kit. If you want to make something of your own then the output will be as great as expected. There are tools that help kids to improve language, to enhance their skills and enjoy more while learning. This thing is called as interactive learning. There is not much development in this part. When we talk about education there are hardly any popular tool that can help kids to enhance their knowledge. Whatever we have is in the text or video form. But in terms of software things are limited. So I will advice you to skip the idea of using a software. It will be a complicated and time consuming process.