Thread: Software to teach spelling to kids

Software to teach spelling to kids

Is there a good spell teaching software available. I want this for my kids. I have a HTPC which is connected to a 32inch widescreen TV. I run educational videos from YouTube which are really entertaining. Now I want to run some nice spell teaching tool that can teach kids quiet easily and also must be less boring. Like some interactive videos and animation in between. There are videos on youtube, but they are quiet long and some of them are just showing up alphabets.

Re: Software to teach spelling to kids

There are many. But you have to buy it. Many tools give you a interactive way of teaching new things to kids. On YouTube also you can find tons of videos for free. But if you need something professional then use Spelling Blaster.

There are ample of them. But you have to buy it. There are no free tools. Some of them are loaded with interactive tutorial. They give you results with images and tons of example. Spelling Blaster is a good tool for kids that will help you add more fun to learning. It comes in a CD which has nice samples and complete set of new features for kids. There are different edition available on the same. You can improve your kid spelling teaching skills through this software. It has puzzle/crossword through which you can make kids learn more easily. There are set of disc which are separately created and has amazing options. You can buy any of them as per your need an as the time goes you can upgrade the disc by buying a more new one. It is divided in the form of age group. Go on the official website and look for the software details. You will get more detail information on the same.

There are ample of them. I prefer to go on YouTube and play some informative videos. Teaching spellings to kid is a bit hectic job. They do not remember thing like us. So it is better to make your education more interactive by offering them live examples.