Thread: Good Professioanl document management software

Good Professioanl document management software

I need a professional document management software. I am working for a publishing house. We have good amount of data which consist of pdf, images and office files. Now everything is backup on a Windows Server that has 4TB hard drive. To check anything we had arranged the files in form of dates and maintain a excel sheet. The data size right-now is 900MB but in coming time it is going to get double. So I need a good document manager through which I can organize all the files and save time searching specific ones.

Re: Good Professioanl document management software

I know one free tool which can help you to organize your file as per your need. One among them is OpenDocMan. This is a free tool through which you can manage your documents and organize them as per your need. Just download this tool and test it once.

File Center is one of the best software for managing documents. It happens that in your office day to day you receive and scan tons of new documents. Keeping them at one place is complicated and it is also very annoying to find something from the huge file list. So for that a professional file saving application can resolve your problem. You can download that and test out. File Center is actually designed to manage scanned files. But it works with all. You can search different documents and keep them organize through it. It has letter and business card support also. You can speed up your work and enjoy more better output. It has a nice index which list all your file and allow you simple searching. The tool is usually designed to give you simple document management. You don't have to mess with the folders here. I am using the same from long time and there is no problem with it. The best part of using this tool is that it is very easy to manage. You can not only manage but also edit the document.

There is a advance tool called as M-Files. This software help you to manage your document offline and online as well. It has a integrated cloud support which work really fine and allow you to keep your data backup on web. It has a enterprise level solution.