Thread: 3D effect camera application for PC Webcam

3D effect camera application for PC Webcam

Which software is good to add 3D effects or filters on PC webcam directly when we are chatting to someone. I need a application for my netbook. I had seen my friend using software that allows to change the background lighting. But it looks very basic. I need a more advance one through which I can get amazing output with nice filter effects. I got a web cam software with my system but that is very basic.

Re: 3D effect camera application for PC Webcam

There are many software that allow you to have a filter effects, but you cannot add 3D effects. I had seen many tools. They give you amazing filter ability. You can capture a video and then through some software you can convert it into 3D.

3D only works if your web cam supports it. There are some high end webcams in the market. They come loaded with 3D settings. When you enable them you can see the view properly. But if the webcam does not support 3D there is nothing you can do. I can give you solution for some good webcam tools that you can use to get impressive effect on your screen. The first one is ManyCam.T his tool can help you to convert your webcam into a recording camera. You can add a bit of effects on the same and use it nicely. The second one is Magic Camera. This tool is great enough to get different features. You can add many filters on the same and enjoy amazing output. There are some free tools, but they are not so effect. For web cam you must rely on the one which you get in the disc at the time of purchase. They have some nice effects. Other all are useless.

There is nothing like that. But there are extension which you can try. You can go and search for various Firefox addons. The addons provide you simple filters that you can apply directly on the screen of your webcam making it more better and superior.

Long time ago I was using a application for the same purpose. It came in Google Chrome. There are some extension which you can use to modify your web cam output. You can add certain filters making it impressive in look. You have to install Google Chrome first. Install Webcam Toy. This is a amazing addon that gives you instant filter effect in your screen. You can enjoy amazing effects and great color output. The second one which works in the same way is Fabcam. This are two lightweight extension which works inside a web browser and use your web camera. They are amazing with limited amount of effects in available for the camera. You can instantly capture a photo with filter and upload the same on facebook or share on any other website. Just search camera on Chrome store and you will find many extension which you can use for applying effects on live photos.