Thread: sync gmail calendar with outlook 2013

sync gmail calendar with outlook 2013

I am trying to sync the Gmail Calendar with Outlook 2013 calendar and for this purpose I have installed the Google Apps sync in my pc. But this software seems to be not supported and I am therefore trying to find some different ways for the syncing purpose. So, can anyone tell me if there is any workaround for completing this sync? Thanks for any assistance.

Re: sync gmail calendar with outlook 2013

You can try to use a tool called Sync2 which can synchronize Outlook between computers. It is the most powerful Microsoft Outlook synchronization add-in software. You can sync Outlook personal folders and public folders and can even sync Outlook calendar, contacts, email, tasks, notes and Outlook journal between multiple computers without Microsoft Exchange server. You can also sync Outlook with Google, Gmail contacts, sync Google Calendar with Outlook, etc.

You cannot sync gmail calendar with Outlook 2013 unless you use a third party application. An alternative tool would be CompanionLink which will be able to synchronize your google account with Outlook. You can even set the auto sync feature to automate the entire process as well. Just search for this tool on google and then download and install it in your pc.

I have heard that google is no longer supporting Exchange ActiveSync for gmail accounts. But you can try to set an IMAP account in Outlook 2013 for gmail email and CalDav/CardDav to sync gmail calendar and contacts. Also as mentioned above, there are many tools available for synchronizing like Syncmycal, GSyncit, Oggsync, etc.