Thread: Advance sound equalizer software for Windows 7

Advance sound equalizer software for Windows 7

I need a software through which I can add a set of different enhancement in the audio. Like bass boost or simply changing the audio mode to Dolby digital, theater, etc. I am unable to find any software which I can use. I had tried to search the same online but I can find audio player like winamp or vlc. There is no equalizer kind of software which can help me to boost the audio on big speakers. A kind of professional sound software.

Re: Advance sound equalizer software for Windows 7

You can try using the internal settings of windows media player. It is more than enough. It has a sound enhancement option through which you can boost the bass quality and get rich audio output. It is very easy to manage also. Many audio player comes with integrated sound enhancement settings.

You need some kind of audio booster kind of software. There are some tools available. This job is mostly done by the audio driver. If you can run the latest version on your system it will add audio effects and will make it more better. You can increase the bass quality and enjoy some new kind of sound effects. Realtek offer you a decent audio manager. You can apply set of different options making it more better. But it works with only those system which has realtek chip on the same. If you don't have that then you can go ahead with installing a third party software. You can find that on web. A third part software offer you various type of audio booster ability. It is easy to manage. One I had found on web which is lightweight. If you have to a good speaker set then you can go ahead with installing a sound card. You will have to buy a 7.1" sound setup for the same. If you go with cheaper on then you will not get amazing audio quality.

If you can find a good audio player then that is more than enough. Like Winamp. It has a equalizer with set of different preset mode. You can choose the best one which fits your need and enable it. You can also keep on changing it.

Well there are some great tools. One of them is Sound Effect Pro. This software has additional enhancement through which you can enjoy good output. The equalizer here can enhance the quality of audio through which you can improve and get better audio. You can enjoy the effects only if you have a good headphone or speakers. On a regular one the output is very poor and it is not so great. Sound Effect Pro works really well and has no problem at all. There are tons of different enhancement in it. You can optimize the same as per your need. The software is a bit easy to use also. It comes with a set of drag and drop feature. You can drag your audio in the tool and done. You can then play on and move ahead with managing different set of audios on it. Now you can also go ahead with some advance DJ software. There are ample of them available. DJ software offer you simple way of adding sound effects and get clear audio quality.

There is a good tool available. It is called as DFX Audio Enhancer . Download this software and checkout. It works really well and offer you amazing sound quality. It can apply 3D surround sound and different sound effects. So this is a bit easy to use.

I am using DFX and it really works well. It is an amazing audio enhancer software. If you are having a good set of speakers then you can enjoy amazing sound output on the same. It works really well and has very basic settings. The tool is docked on your desktop screen and has minimum settings. You just have to apply it and done. When you install it, the tool remains active in the system tray. It gives you 3D surround sound effect. But when you are playing games it is better to turn it off. Because it affect the audio output of game. Being a sound processor it tries to improve the sound quality making it amazing and better. It is a all in one sound enhancer. It works with your YouTube videos, online radio and with all popular media player. It is very easy to use. You can turn it on and off as per your need. There is a free version available, and if you found it impressive then you can go ahead with the plus edition which has more enhancement.

I think the equalizer is more than enough for this purpose. You just have to enhance the audio quality by managing the settings. That's all. Using a third party software can create problem with other media players.