Thread: PC Sync software for Android device

PC Sync software for Android device

Is there a pc sync software available for Android phone. I am looking for a good one here. Like iTunes for iPhone. This software is amazing for taking phone backup, to sync contacts, and also to run updates. But for Android there is nothing like that available. I am looking for a good software through which I can manage different phones at the same time. Is there any software available through which I can also install apps and updates.

Re: PC Sync software for Android device

Nope there is no pc sync software available for android devices. I had seen many android devices they just comes with removable driev features. When you connect them to your pc they are detected as mass storage and you can copy paste data in that.

There are some third party software that you can use like a pc suit and this will surely help you to manage your device. The one which I saw on web is mobiledit. This tool is ideally designed to work with Android phones. It allows you to manage your phone contacts. It is a kind of all in one tool which might work well in terms of configuring the phone as per your need. But I am not really sure about the update thing. Through which you can backup your contact, messages, images, videos, and many more stuff. It is very easy to configure. While there are other more tools. But I had not tested them. I hope you will surely like this software due to its features. The pc suite software works on universal usb driver which is really great. For updates you will have to manage the same on your own.

PC suite is available for branded phones only. Like for Samsung you can use kies and for Sony you can use sony pc suite software. Through this you can manage your phone and also run updates. But for other brands like Micromax, LAVA, Karbonn, etc there is no pc suite available.